Bevcast Weekly News is your weekly audio digest giving you a sound bite of the most important wine, beer and spirits news, trends and developments of the week. In this episode we will talk about:
- Competition for Brand Trademarks in UK Spirits Market Starting to Heat Up
- China’s Top Baijiu Brands Now the Most Valuable in the World
- Young Millennials in US and UK Shifting From Beer and Wine to Spirits
- New Craft Distilled Soju Celebrates New York City’s Koreatown
- Constellation Brands Will Invest $100 Million in Female-Founded Drinks Firms
- Vegan Wines, the New Christmas Holiday Tradition?
And much more…