Below are the steps to enter your spirits in the London Spirits Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. Register HERE to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of spirits that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LSC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
You can enter your spirits now and take advantage of the super early bird pricing and ship your spirits at a later stage.
Super Early Bird Registration: Now until 30 October 2018
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 28 February 2019
Judging: March 21 & 22, 2018
Winners Announced: 30 April 2019
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) to Sensible Wine Services (SWS) between 1 September 2018 and 28 February 2019 to the following address:
Sensible Wine Services (C/O LWC 2019)
Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate,
Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood
Contact: Mr. Karl Franz
Telephone: +44 (0) 1580 715 725
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Spirits that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.