Bevcast Weekly News is your weekly audio digest giving you a sound bite of the most important wine, beer and spirits news, trends and developments of the week. In this episode we will talk about:
- Heineken Introduces New Zero Alcohol Malt Beverage
- Sazerac Acquires Another 19 Spirits Brands
- Constellation Potentially Looking to Sell Off Non-Premium Wine Brands
- New Zealand Winemakers Anticipate a Rebound Year in 2019
- ALDI Reports Record Christmas Wine Sales
- Brewers Association Awards More Than $500,000 in Research Grants
And much more...